There is a bill before the state legislature, HB 201, that is important to pets in our state. There’s already a law, the Pet Protection Act, that requires owners to provide shelter for pets. HB 201 simply provides a clear definition of “shelter” and allows the officer or agent to provide dir…
This Week's Circulars
On July 13, 2019, Ann Harbison, 70, of Hayden, Alabama went home to be with her LORD. She was a graduate of Hueytown High School and a member of First Baptist Church of Hayden for more than 45 years. Ann drove a Blount County School Bus serving the Hayden community for 19 years. Ann is survi…
Carolyn Dodd, passed away on Friday July 19, 2019 at the age of 63. She was a member of the Grand Old Gospel House Baptist Church in Fultondale. She was preceded in death by her brother, Lloyd Lucas and sister, Mary Winters. She is survived by her children, Matthew Dodd and Josh Dodd; brothe…
- Corner finds X-factor on offense
- Torches to ride offense in 2019
- Police Blotter
- Jefferson County Commission addresses roads, sewer and storm shelters in 2020 budget
- Fultondale looks forward to expanded Founder’s Day celebration
- Gardendale looks for balance in second year under Eads
- North Jefferson Mag: Groovy Grub brings unique vibe to Warrior
- Pinson Valley sets out for 3-peat
- 2nd Morris Food Truck Friday set for tonight
- Ezekiel 35, Tabernacle 6: Torches struggle on opening night
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.