This Week's Circulars
Coylene Swann Wall McGeehon lived a fulfilling life as a faithful Christ follower and a loving Mother to three children, Clarice, Denise and Leta. Coylene was married to her late husband Charlie McGeehon, the love of her life and shared a bonus son, as she called him, Dale. She loved her fam…
John Thomas Parker, Sr. went to be with the Lord on Monday, February 24, 2020 at age 83. He is survived by his loving wife of 63 years, Shirley Keef Parker; daughters, Renay Parker and Rhonda Parker Wingard (Craig); daughter-in-law, Lisa Parker; five grandchildren, Chris Dowd (Jill), Juliann…
- Longtime Warrior council member dies, served 52 years
- Read Gov. Ivey's Order to stay at home beginning Saturday
- Gardendale QB verbals to West Virginia
- Caring Center still serving those in need
- Fultondale Happenings: Follow the guidelines this Easter
- Hopping down the bunny trail
- Fultondale puts 3 on North All-Star Football roster
- Hoyle reacts to a season cut short and a virtual state championship
- COVID-19 in Jefferson County, 1st case reported in Gardendale
- How long can novel coronavirus live in air or on surfaces?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.