By Danielle Pelkey
North Jefferson News
MT. OLIVE —
Happy birthday to my oldest daughter, Raygan Pelkey. Raygan is turning 4 Tuesday. Raygan, you have been such a blessing to raise and I am honored and privileged to have you as my daughter.
• Valentine’s Day is this Monday. Don’t forget to buy a little something for the ones you love. Daddies, it’s a good idea to get your daughters a little something on this day. And Mommies, the same goes for you with your sons. It’s just a nice thing to do for your children on this day of love. Spouses, don’t forget that it really is the thought that counts.
• The Gardendale High School classes of 1981, 82 and 83 will be held on July 30. For more info please go to gardendalereunion@
• Mt. Olive Ball Park will hold registration for softball and baseball on each Saturday in February from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the ballpark in the press box. If you register multiple children, there is a discount. All material is included in registration.
• Happy birthday to Eric Stephens on Feb. 13.
• Danielle Pelkey is The North Jefferson News correspondent for Gardendale and Mt. Olive. She can be reached at 631-8716 .