Trafford News by Cathy Doyle
The North Jefferson News
I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas.
• Happy birthday today to Christy Boatright.
• Warrior “I” Church of God will be having their annual watch night service, beginning New Year’s Eve at 7 p.m. and ending on New Year’s Day. The guest speakers will be Richard Handly and James Eason. The guest singers will be The Simmons Family. Everyone is invited.
• Love’s Crossing Church of God will host THIRST on Jan. 4. at 7 p.m. Come on out and join us.
• Love’s Crossing Church of God will be in Revival with John Ritcheson Jan. 17-22.
• Mavis Lawson will be having Bible study in the Warrior Medical Associates office waiting room on Jan. 14 at 7 p.m.
• Happy birthday to three of my co-workers on Dec. 28: Jerri Metcalf, Laurel Boehm and Rachal Banks. I hope you have wonderful birthdays.
• Happy anniversary to my stepson and daughter-in-law, Doug and Nancy Doyle on Dec. 28.
• Happy birthday to: Wilma Nichols, Wendy Lowe and Joyce Tyler on Dec. 29; Thomas White and Ellen Wilson on Dec. 30; and Randy Glass and Brooke Sherrell on Dec. 31.
• Happy anniversary to my parents, Ray and Opal Wakeland on Dec. 31. I love you and hope it is great.
• I pray for a great New Year for all of us.
• Remember to pray especially for our service men and women and their families now and always. Have a very blessed week and may God richly bless you all. I love and appreciate each one of you.