By Cathy Doyle
North Jefferson News
MT. OLIVE —
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner; remember all those you love, not just on Valentine’s Day, but every day. We are not promised tomorrow, so lets make every day count.
• Winter camp meeting at Love’s Crossing starts Feb. 20 and goes through Feb. 25. John Ritcheson will be the evangelist. Sunday night services start at 6 p.m. and the nightly services start at 7 p.m.
• Happy birthday on Valentine’s Day to Trina Neely and Johnny Waddell.
• Even when all we see are the tangled threads on the backside of life's tapestry, we know that God is good and is out to do us good always. — Richard J. Foster
• Happy birthday to: Megen Chambers on Feb. 15; Charles Eubanks on Feb. 16; Robert White and Vickie Kirby on Feb. 17; Lonie Dulz on Feb. 19.
• February is Spay and Neuter Month.
• The Warrior City Council meets the first and third Wednesdays of the month at 6 p.m.
Cathy Doyle is The North Jefferson News correspondent for Trafford. She can be reached at 647–1828.