MT. OLIVE — Solid Oak Adult and Pediatric Clinic hosted an open house and ribbon cutting on Sunday. Present were clinic staff, members of the Gardendale Area Chamber of Commerce, city of Gardendale representatives and others. The clinic will start seeing patients on Thursday. The clinic is at 2001 Fieldstown Road in Mt. Olive across from the soccer fields. The clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call the business at 285-2095 for more information.
Warrior welcomes Dunkin’ Donuts
Dunkin’ Donuts held its ribbon cutting for the Warrior location Sept. 9.
- Solid Oak Adult and Pediatric Clinic opens this week
- Oscar Mann speaks at Rotary meeting
- Gardendale honors former board member
- Just Keep Smiling speaks at Rotary
- Executive director educates Gardendale chamber about BJCC
- New football coach speaks at Gardendale Area Rotary Club
- Gardendale hosts BAMA Equipment Expo
- Former parks and rec board member recognized by city
- Major League Baseball scout speaks at Rotary
- More Business Headlines
- Warrior welcomes Dunkin’ Donuts