GARDENDALE — The guest speakers at the March 20 Gardendale Area Rotary Club meeting were founders of Just Keep Smiling. From left are Patrice Brooks and Sue Jeffreys with Just Keep Smiling, Sharon Burton and Aaron Box. The club donated $1,000 to the organization, which helps families with critically ill children by providing financial, emotional and spiritual support. Not present at the meeting was Just Keep Smiling’s third founder, Debra Cook.
Warrior welcomes Dunkin’ Donuts
Dunkin’ Donuts held its ribbon cutting for the Warrior location Sept. 9.
- Solid Oak Adult and Pediatric Clinic opens this week
- Oscar Mann speaks at Rotary meeting
- Gardendale honors former board member
- Just Keep Smiling speaks at Rotary
- Executive director educates Gardendale chamber about BJCC
- New football coach speaks at Gardendale Area Rotary Club
- Gardendale hosts BAMA Equipment Expo
- Former parks and rec board member recognized by city
- Major League Baseball scout speaks at Rotary
- More Business Headlines
- Warrior welcomes Dunkin’ Donuts