Jefferson County Commissioner Joe Knight was the guest speaker at the Gardendale Chamber of Commerce on Oct. 11 at the Gardendale Civic Center. Knight provided important updated information on the latest happenings of Jefferson County and the financial state of the county. Gardendale Chamber of Commerce holds its luncheons on the second Thursday of each month. The November luncheon will be held at the Castle Pines Golf Club.
Etcetera Spatique hosts ribbon-cutting ceremony in Gardendale
Etcetera Spatique held a ribbon cutting/grand opening on March 14 at 11 a.m. at their location in the Garden Shopping Center in Gardendale.
Warrior welcomes Dunkin’ Donuts
Dunkin’ Donuts held its ribbon cutting for the Warrior location Sept. 9.
- Solid Oak Adult and Pediatric Clinic opens this week
- Oscar Mann speaks at Rotary meeting
- Gardendale honors former board member
- Just Keep Smiling speaks at Rotary
- Executive director educates Gardendale chamber about BJCC
- New football coach speaks at Gardendale Area Rotary Club
- Gardendale hosts BAMA Equipment Expo
- Former parks and rec board member recognized by city
- More Business Headlines
- Etcetera Spatique hosts ribbon-cutting ceremony in Gardendale