GARDENDALE — Joyce E. Brooks, who wrote the book, “Self-Inflicted Overload: Five Steps to Achieving Work-Life Balance and Becoming Your Very Best,” was the speaker Wednesday at the Gardendale Area Rotary Club luncheon. She was invited by club member Mark Miller, right. Brooks’ five steps spell out PEACE: Pray; energize your mind, body and soul; adjust your attitude; communicate effectively; and enjoy each moment. “The whole goal is to minimize the overload,” Brooks said.
Warrior welcomes Dunkin’ Donuts
Dunkin’ Donuts held its ribbon cutting for the Warrior location Sept. 9.
- Solid Oak Adult and Pediatric Clinic opens this week
- Oscar Mann speaks at Rotary meeting
- Gardendale honors former board member
- Just Keep Smiling speaks at Rotary
- Executive director educates Gardendale chamber about BJCC
- New football coach speaks at Gardendale Area Rotary Club
- Gardendale hosts BAMA Equipment Expo
- Former parks and rec board member recognized by city
- Major League Baseball scout speaks at Rotary
- More Business Headlines
- Warrior welcomes Dunkin’ Donuts